Cleaning services of the highest standards backed by our local experts who understand your unique needs.
At Preston Hollow Cleaning Services no job is too small or too big. We have an experienced team that is prepared to handle any job. Our professional cleaning technicians in Dallas are sanitize, clean, and maintain your home and business for your family and employees.
With a busy schedule and a full calendar, you might have difficulty finding time to clean up your home. We understand this struggle and provide the best residential cleaning services so you can rest easy. Our cleaning technicians will make sure your home is neat and clean.
We go above and beyond your expectations. Come home to a clean sanctuary every day. Contact us and let us do all the housework for you.
What is the difference between a standard cleaning and a deep cleaning?
- The standard cleaning is the maintenance cleaning that is done weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. The standard cleaning is basically a dry dust cleaning with the exception of the kitchen and bathrooms.
- The deep cleaning is the initial top to bottom cleaning that is recommended prior to the standard cleaning. Everything in the home will be touched and wipe down.
Our standard cleaning includes:
- Ceiling fans & light fixtures (dusted)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds, window sills, & lock ledges (dusted)
- Moldings & woodwork (dusted)
- Baseboards (dusted)
- Lamps & lampshades (dusted)
- Pictures & knick-knacks (dusted)
- Furniture (dusted & polished)
- Top of refrigerator (dusted)
- Outside of appliances cleaned
- Stovetop & drip pans scrubbed
- Counter tops & backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (Windexed)
- Tub/shower & tiles (scrubbed)
- All bathroom counters & fixtures (sanitized)
- Wastebaskets (emptied/washed/relined)
- Beds made, 1 set of sheets changed
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood dusted)
- Floors (vacuumed &/or mopped)
Our deep cleaning includes:
- Wipe down walls, corners, doors (including entrance door), door trims, baseboards, windows (inside), ledges, windowsills,
- Wipe down ceiling fans and light fixtures
- Wipe down all kitchen appliances, backsplash, counters, and outside cabinets
- Wipe down refrigerator (including top of refrigerator), inside/out microwave, inside/out dishwasher, and outside oven
- Wipe down tables and chairs
- Clean bathroom showers, doors, tubs, and toilets. Wipe down medicine cabinets, counters, outside cabinets, outlets, glass, and mirrors.
- Wipe down all furniture, and all other items visible and not included in this list.
Leave a great first impression with your clients by having your office space regularly cleaned. Commercial cleaning includes: office cleaning vacuuming carpets, sweeping, dusting, and other light duty cleaning. Our cleaning technicians will ensure your space is a clean working environment. We offer top-of-the-line commercial cleaning with daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or one-time cleaning and customized schedules for any size of business. We use top-notch equipment and products that are safe to the environment and that deliver impeccable results.
Whether you need daytime, evening, or nighttime cleaning we have trained cleaning technicians that deliver high quality cleaning. You might only need your restrooms and breakrooms, or the entire office cleaned, we create customized cleaning schedules to fit your needs. When it comes to cleaning up offices and work areas, it is important you choose a team that’s prepared and thorough. Our cleaning technicians are prepared to leave your space sanitized and cleaned. We are expert cleaners who specialize in providing janitorial cleaning services that you will surely love. We are a trusted janitorial service provider based in the Dallas, TX area. Our cleaning technicians are highly trained specialists who are more than ready to bring quality results to suit your needs and meet your expectations without any issues.
Outstanding service makes the difference! Whether you are building a new construction, expanding, or remodeling your business, Preston Hollow Cleaning Services is here to help. Post construction cleaning requires attention to detail. We deliver great results every time, and you can count on us to transform your recently remodeled home or business. We can clean up the debris, removing even small nails and screws that can end up in out-of-the-way places. Our cleaning technicians will be very thorough, sweeping up the dust and debris so that the air is cleaner and more breathable.
Residential and commercial clients hire us because the know we will not leave anything behind when we clean in Dallas, TX. We work all the areas that could have been affected by construction to ensure that the property is spotlessly clean. Once we are finished, you will not even know that your builders had left a mess behind. NO MESS LEFT BEHIND.
Move-In & Move-Out
Are you getting ready to move into a new place and want it to look great?
We know not everyone has the same budget to work with when it comes to hiring out a professional cleaning service like ourselves, so we make it easy to schedule cleanings, get quotes and adjust the cleaning package to fit your needs. We offer carpet cleaning, window washing, dusting, mopping, surface cleaning, polishing and much more.
Most people want a very detailed cleaning service for when they prepare to move into a new place or move out of their old space. They want to come to a new home or business that feels like theirs and does not have all the dirt and debris from the previous owners. No one likes to touch something unclean that belonged to someone else. Our cleaning technicicans can make every surface impeccably clean so that the new place you move into feels fresh and new.
Take a load off. We’ve got you covered.
Our day porter services can be the bridge between day and night cleaning to maintain your space for customers and employees. A day porter works alongside your staff to keep your space clean. They keep your bathrooms fresh, lobby cleaned, employee breakroom cleaned, floors tidy, remove trash and debris, and keep your space uncluttered.
Who We Serve
- Commercial Buildings
- Religious Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Country Clubs
- Government Buildings
- Distribution Centers
- Movie Theaters
- Automobile Dealerships